- Greeting guests in a friendly and inviting manner
- Checking all Customers ID’s for proper born on date to legally serve alcohol too
- Aid in clean up of bottles and cups from tables and emptying of garbage
- Assist with set up and break down of furniture and equipment for restaurant
- Ensuring safe environment for guests and staff
- Making sure the facility and furniture is not vandaled
- Never putting hands on customer
- Security Training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Able to lift heavy objects to aid in break down and set up of bar on a nightly basis.
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English
- Able to pass physical and background check requirements to receive a Security Guard License.
- Ability to calmly interact with intoxicated and unruly guests to minimize aggressive confrontations.